Re: [RTTY] W6WRT OK contest score

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>,"RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W6WRT OK contest score
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 09:48:00 -0500
"Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com> wrote: " 40 meters is getting
better with every contest"

I choose to participate in RAC, instead of OK RTTY, and confirmed what I had
already suspected...."40 meters can/will be problematic when CW and RTTY
contests are on simultaneously"! Although my participation in RAC was
"casual", it was difficult to find an area, between 7030-7050, that wasn't
populated with RTTY signals, in the 1000-1300 and 0100-0400 UTC, time
frames. I make no judgement on "whom belongs where", just a "preview of
coming attractions", in January?

Happy Holidays to all, and may your screens be filled with calls...just less
than mine :>)

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW