Re: [RTTY] W6WRT OK contest score

To: radioman@semarg.ath.cx
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W6WRT OK contest score
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:57:17 -0600
I wonder how many of the splatter boxes were running AFSK with high mic
gain instead of FSK?

I run FSK but, if I was one of the splatter boxes please let me know.
Also, I bet anyone else on this list who made the splatter box category
would also like to know, but maybe via private email.

73 Happy Holidays

Larry L W0ETC