Re: [RTTY] RTTY Growth

To: "Scott Nichols" <snichols@mvosprey.com>,"RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Growth
From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:15:34 -0800
It is indeed good to see. I started RTTY contesting almost by accident in the early '90s and nowdays it is almost all I do on the air, save for chasing those elusive last 11 countries. I think the major contributor to the growth is software, specifically WriteLog and MMTTY in the USA and some other Windows programs elsewhere in the world. Let's hope it continues on.

--
Bill, W6WRT