Re: [RTTY] RTTY Growth

To: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Growth
From: Neal Campbell and Sarah Ferrell <k3nc@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:34:58 -0500
For sure, WF1B's software brought us into the big leagues, then Writelog, RITTY and MMTTY made software great enough that almost anyone can join with a few hours notice.

The other person who has brought this popularity on is Don, AA5AU. Never has one person tried so hard to recruit people that he could work in a contest!