Re: [RTTY] Fwd: ANARTS F6IRF SOST HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fwd: ANARTS F6IRF SOST HP
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:46:19 -0400
f6irf@free.fr wrote: "As a summary it would be nice if the contest committee
could specify:- the exact meaning of "single transmitter" (I.e. is SO2R
allowed ?)"

Patrick et all. I'm not sure that "band changes per hour" were intended to
restrict SO2R, and if they were, they should be rescinded! SO2R is an
accepted operation, and should be allowed to be unrestricted?
Look at
http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/The_Makrothen_Contest/The_Makrothen_Contest.html
for the, very clear, explanation of different categories.
IMHO, BARTG attempted to do this, but they insisted on using "band changes",
instead of different categories? IMHO, unless otherwise specified, I see no
reason for a clarification. As my friend G0AZT, put it: " if it isn't
prohibited then it's allowed"!

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW