Re: [RTTY] ARRL RTTY Round-Up Rules - QUESTIONs about band changes,etc.

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL RTTY Round-Up Rules - QUESTIONs about band changes,etc.
From: Jim Preston <jpreston1@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:14:59 -0800
The category would be SO Assisted (or Unlimited), not just SO. Since it
would be a separate category, it would not be in competition with SO. If
ALL single-ops were allowed to use packet (not as a separate category),
that would be a different matter. I feel that it should definitely be a
separate category.

73,

Jim N6VH