Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU

To: Shelby Summerville <k4ww@arrl.net>, RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:10:26 -0800 (PST)
This is 100 percent correct, Shelby.
  That's why it is neccessary to create SO Assisted Group for those, who uses
Packet (I beleive 80-90% guys are using Packet/DX Cluster these days, anyway)
  The Singles never can be combined with Multies.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

Shelby Summerville <k4ww@arrl.net> wrote:
  WW3S asked: "So whats the difference between Muli-Single and SO2R? The
number of operators?"

SO is not limited to 6 band changes, regardless of the number of
transmitters being used! I'm convinced that I, as SO using packet, can
finish higher in the M/S category, than I can in SO.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW