Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU

To: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:56:28 -0800 (PST)
I agree,
  We can't put together Single Operators (even with two radios) and Multy
Operators into one group, NO WAY.
  How can Single Operator compete with the Club Station? No way.
  If Single Operators use two Radios-fine, then - there is SO2R Entry, easy and
fair.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net> wrote:
  So whats the difference between Muli-Single and SO2R? The number of
operators? So why should a single op using packet be classified a multi-op
vs a single-op assisted. I'm not saying lump them with a single op, but
don't put them with a multi -op either....