Re: [RTTY] Suggestion for upcoming RTTY Roundup

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>, "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Suggestion for upcoming RTTY Roundup
From: "robert" <tf3rb@internet.is>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 16:19:43 -0000
Hi

I hope that everyone send a DE before there callsign and a 599 before the
exchange.
All the programs I have seen needs those two worde so they know that a
callsign is comming and a exchange.
If this is not in there then I have to pt the callsign in the program and
the exchange. It gave me a lot of trouble in pileups so I just ignore those
who don't send it. at it's best it gives me a breake to get me a cup of
coffie and waitfor thse hams to move....

guys please send DE before your callsign and 599 and the exchange.  i.e.
599 14 14.. Don't send 599-14-14 thats just as bad as not sending 599..
regards guy's
see you tomorrow in sartg. Point your antennas to iceland.

regards robert      TF3TTY