Re: [RTTY] Suggestion for upcoming RTTY Roundup

To: robert <tf3rb@internet.is>, RTTY@contesting.com,Shelby Summerville <k4ww@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Suggestion for upcoming RTTY Roundup
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:55:48 -0800 (PST)
Hi Robert and All:
  Yes, I agree, please do Not send "dashes" between anything, 599 05 is quite
enough.
  Robert, again congratulations on your New Callsign - TF3TTY looks darn good,
Happy New Year, you will be there (in 2006) earlier than us in US, hi hi.
  And, my SpiderBeam is already watching on you, Robert!
  Happy New Year to Everybody!
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

robert <tf3rb@internet.is> wrote:
  Hi

I hope that everyone send a DE before there callsign and a 599 before the
exchange.
All the programs I have seen needs those two worde so they know that a
callsign is comming and a exchange.
If this is not in there then I have to pt the callsign in the program and
the exchange. It gave me a lot of trouble in pileups so I just ignore those
who don't send it. at it's best it gives me a breake to get me a cup of
coffie and waitfor thse hams to move....

guys please send DE before your callsign and 599 and the exchange. i.e.
599 14 14.. Don't send 599-14-14 thats just as bad as not sending 599..
regards guy's
see you tomorrow in sartg. Point your antennas to iceland.

regards robert TF3TTY