Re: [RTTY] Suggestion for upcoming RTTY Roundup

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>, "Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Suggestion for upcoming RTTY Roundup
From: "robert" <tf3rb@internet.is>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:34:23 -0000
hi Tyler.

All true. if we are talking about being fast or speed. Then I would be very
happy too see something on the reflector to speed things up.

When I have to sit and watch all these ham's calling and calling giving
report for a long time, without seeing a sinle callsig or seeing who is
senging the report. I just give up and take a long break and change
frequency when I come back.in last contest the same station was senging me a
report.  "tf3tty 59914145991414tf3tty qsl qsl pse"
15 minutes when I gave up I called and ask for a callsing, when my rig went
to receve he was transmitting the report.
so tell me how should we gain more speed!!!!!

73 de tf3tty