Re: [RTTY] Shelby's - version of SO1R vs SO2R

To: "Ron Stailey" <k5dj@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Shelby's - version of SO1R vs SO2R
From: Jay <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:17:22 -0700
Fine idea Shelby,  the NAQP was devised to be flexible and being the
contest manager does give one the ability to suggest that new things be
tried.  As one of the creators of the ARRL RTTY Roundup and the RTTY WPX
contest we added some new things.LOW POWER in Roundup, which never existed
in RTTY contests prior to that time which have certainly proven to be good
ideas.  I think my old bud Ron came up with M2 for the WPX as I recall
which has also proven to be highly fun and interesting.

Far easier to do changes in some contests than in others.

Jay WS7I
Ex-A lot of things