Re: [RTTY] 3C0M - RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 3C0M - RTTY
From: Fred Souto Maior <py7zz@soutomaior.eti.br>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:24:41 -0200
I had a long contact with 3C0M in 15 m ssb and  Elmo
EA5BYP told me that he is new in rtty and not familiar
with that mode. The rtty operator couldn't make the trip
and he received some instructions 2 days before the trip
to try rtty. He is doing big efforts to make rtty available
during this trip. I mentioned  to him the problem with his
TX frequency going up and down and told him what to do
to fix it but as he isn't  a rtty op I don't know  if it is going
to work or not. Next pile-ups will show the results. He is also
contacting his pilot in Spain to have more instructions.
I think we have to say thanks Elmo to try to make it
the best way he can. Best regards to all.

Fred- PY7ZZ