Re: [RTTY] Improving receiving performance

To: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Improving receiving performance
From: <charlesw_anders@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:26:19 -0500
Don,
 I have to copy you with old 8bit embedded sound chip in an old laptop that I
use as receive
along with the desktop soundblaster card. You come out garble ( zes-2) on the
desktop but
the old card with no external mixer copies you better.
By the way I was over at MSY ( New Orleans airport ) today to pick up my new
OptiBeam
12 element 4 band beam. Hope to have it up in about a month if this dang cold
wx moves out!
73
charles/kk5oq