Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:06:37 -0500
> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:44:59 -0600
> From: "Jay Kloss" <n4cbk.jay@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R
> To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
>
> So you are suggesting, Joe, with the opening line "Not again", that
> yours is the only opinion that has merit?  That with your implied
> eye-roll you presume to end a friendly debate among good friends? I'm

No, I think he's implying that we beat the stuffing out of the horse, drug
it behind the truck, burned it, dug a 10 foot hole, dumped it, stomped on
the ground, grew flowers, and mowed it with a lawn mower.

The SO2R guys aren't going to agree with the non-SO2R guys, period.  End of
story.
Please, search the archives if you missed it last year, the year before, the
year before that, the year before that.....

Geaux Tigers!  :)

Charlie
Ki5xp