[RTTY] SO1U Re: CQ-Contest SO2R (Longish,but (I think) Scintillating)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SO1U Re: CQ-Contest SO2R (Longish,but (I think) Scintillating)
From: "John Fleming" <john@wa9als.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:50:36 -0400
From: "Chris Plumblee" <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 10:22 PM

> The point is that SO2R is a tool to improve your score. It's no
> different than learning Spanish before the next 10m contest. It's a
> shame that SO2R gets singled out as the reason that winners win and
> everyone else loses, because there are so many other skills that are
> important in contesting.

Really.  Let's face it - Whatever tools the winners are using, within the
rules mind you, some people will be trying to limit.  I think we should have
a 1-urinal class myself!  The guys with 2 or more urinals have more time
without leaving the rig.  So when will this peeing contest end anyway?

73, John - WA9ALS