Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat@copper.net>,"'Tom Moore'" <wx4tm@tm-moore.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R
From: "Army Curtis - AE5P" <ae5p@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:46:47 -0500
Bill,

That crack was completely uncalled for, and totally unwarranted. Joe, while
being the Microham distributor, is also one of the major contributors to the
state of the art in Ham radio today. Joe has always been quick to write very
well thought out responses to questions posed on forums such as this, and
has always proved to be very helpful. To try and ascribe a strictly
financial motive to his very well done messages on SO2R is totally off base.
And to say that he is an opponent is SO1R is just simply wrong. At no time
have I ever seen or heard Joe say or write that he is opposed to SO1R.

You are the one who seems so adamantly opposed to SO2R, for reasons that
totally escape me. Is it that you are really opposed to SO2R, or do you just
like to see your name on the reflector? You post so often, one has to wonder
as to what your motives really are.

Okay, off soapbox, fire-proof suit on. Fire when ready.

Army Curtis - AE5P
Nacogdoches, the oldest town in Texas