Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat@copper.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:21:20 -0400
Bill,

> A partial explanation is that one of the most vocal opponents of the
> SO1R category has a financial stake in having more SO2R stations.
>
> Go to http://www.microham.com and click on "Distributors" in the
> left-hand column to see who is the North American distributor for the
> microHAM SO2R product line.

This is complete bullshit and below even someone like you.  I have
been a vocal opponent of discrimination against SO2R (and user of
SO2R techniques - although not an accomplished user) long before
I became a distributor for microHAM and well before microHAM began
producing a product useful for SO2R.

Of course, since your arguments are morally bankrupt and have no
intellectual justification other than you don't like SO2R and don't
want their kind in your neighborhood, it was only a matter of time
before you descend to the personal attack.  It's the typical
reaction of the bully - if you can't respond to the message, attack
the messenger.