Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R

To: "John Fleming" <john@wa9als.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R
From: Chris <frisco.kid@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:03:56 -0500
Under 35 here....working on my notch filter now.

I'm all about free speech but personal attacks should be moderated.  A
moderator hiding behind free speech to use this list as a vehicle to
continue personal attacks is doing the biggest disservice to his peers
and Amateur Radio.

I won't bother commenting on so2r, but as a newcomer (2nd ARRL RU was
this year) I don't want free paper or so many categories I end up
competing against myself.  I welcome the competition and will use any
tools I can within the rules to gain an edge.

73-
Chris
kb5u