Re: [RTTY] Why QR for the section????

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Why QR for the section????
From: Ian White GM3SEK <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:53:57 +0100
Eric - VE3GSI wrote:

>The Krazy Canuck I seen sending MAR was actually NS.  He was sending an
>ARRL section and not the province as required in the rules. He did
>correct it later in the contest, I guess after a few fellows sent him
>NIL or not in log.

Thanks for the QSO, Eric - good signal on 40m.

There were also a VO1 and a VO2 who were both sending "NL". Each station
confirmed this when queried. Obviously we should log it as received, and
everyone who worked them should hope to be credited with the correct NF
and LB multipliers.

Is there any way to warn the contest organizers when a station has been
sending obviously incorrect information?

--

73 from Ian GM3SEK
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek