Re: [RTTY] Good Observations in RTTY RU

To: <kr1st@amsat.org>, "'Steve **KT0DX**'" <kt0dx@comcast.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Good Observations in RTTY RU
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:29:32 -0600
Alex said: "Yep, and that's why I never do it, and said "if you really feel
you have to..."."

We agree. I also don't recommend anyone remove calls (contacts) from their
logs after the contest. The idea is "be a man, take your 'punishment', and
don't push the penalty onto your QSO partner."

I know the ARRL Sweepstakes removes busted calls and applies an additional
one QSO penalty. There may be a few other contests as well, but in most
contests there is no additional penalty for busted calls (other than
removing the bad contact from your score).

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN