Re: [RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP

To: "'James C. Hall, MD'" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>, "'Tom Osborne'" <w7why@frontier.com>, "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP
From: "jim" <wb5aaa@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:45:11 -0500
Well Jamie,
If the cpy is solid  I always log what I cpy..

EX:   I always use   JIM AR  but  lets say  in this contest
I  use  JM AR   and  you change  it to JIM   and we have worked on
Several bands  AND I am ur only Arkansas qso   what will it do to your
score..

This  is just  a question    the /O is what I copied

 So should I have changed it ?     it was my only ND qso
Almost every NAQP  I miss out on ND

I am not a BIG contester so it is not a  big deal for me
But  the ToP GUNs   may be very close in their score /MULTs

from the shack of
WB5AAA
73 de JIM