Re: [RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP

To: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 13:53:02 -0400
K7RE was in SD and in the contest and I worked him on 20/40. I worked K5BTK
from MS and I agree that MS is often rarer then ND, SD & WY. I had a couple
contacts with N1MGO in VT but personally didn't log a ME, RI, MD or MT
contact. I usually snag a ME on 80 but not last night. RI is rarer for me
and usually I find one or 2 MD stations but not yesterday.

73,
K2DSL