Re: [RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP
From: iw1ayd <iw1ayd@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 20:49:55 +0200
Hi all, just my two cents note trow in ...

.TU OTHER-ONE IW1AYD CQ
<110717 TI:ME:NO RX>
?
  W4HOD/O W4HOD/0 N
<110717 TI:ME:NO TX>

.W4HOD/0  MYEXCHANGE  W4HOD/0
<110717 TI:ME:NO RX>

Much better with the slashed zero font, if it could get here, then you
will see
a Oscar for the first and a Zero for the second  call received on the
fourth line ...

Now, what to log ?

May be one of us here got the second, so I or IZ1TNL answered with a zero.
BTW this is the capital output is from the MMTTY log, it never fails. At
last a Zero,
bit wise, would be changed to a a Oscar in a very strange bit
transposition case, isn't it?
Anybody with a bit meter for the bit codes out there?

               73 de iw1ayd Salvo