Re: [RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP

To: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP
From: iw1ayd <iw1ayd@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:18:43 +0200
Hi Chen and all,
I already have those fonts, not the Ounava  but the Monaco on several
M*S W*S PC's here around.
Great suggestions, TNX

My note on to get it written or visible was related to the pure ASCII
mailing here on the list.

If I manage to have Monaco instead of plain vanilla fonts on my
application of the moment
I could get much better the differences. Appending here the log of MMTTY
graphically enhanched may have eased up the readability as with a more
pictorial or WYSIWYG style.

Then, relating again to the start of the discussion I have seen on my
log the firs callsign trow in with a Oscar and the second call with a
Zero. I or the other operator here picked up the second, just a case of,
so we have CALLSIGN/ZERO on the log. The MMTY couldn't be wrong. A bit
change from Oscar to Zero is highly difficult, as far as I could imagine.
So my tough was about the real character received here, and there where
TWO, and not the visualization of the same two. Nonetheless a
Monaco-like font in the MMTY may have added more at the time the That's
all.

BTW I got the Monaco font for free looking on the net ... it doesn't
have the advantage of a native presence inside M*S W*S, like Consolas,
but IMHO is more readable. But just at home I forgotten to move the
Monaco set on the IQ1RY computers ... net time a properly Consolas setup
inside MMTTY will solve this small dilemma.

   TNX fr info.

     73 de iw1ayd Salvo