Re: [RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP

To: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:57:08 -0400
 > Try the Bitstream Vera Sans Mono, or the Onuava font
 > (http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/scriptorium/onuava/) for example.
 > Some fonts identify zeros with a dot in the center, but even they
 > too might be hard to read in the heat of a contest.  The Ornuva's
 > zero's appendage is somewhere between a slash and a dot :-)
 >
 > (http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/Onuava.htm)

In the Windows world, Microsoft's Consolas font (typeface) works
very well.  It is a monospaced, slashed zero typeface perfect for
use with logging software and digital programs.  Look carefully,
as you can usually find Consolas available as a free add-on for
various Microsoft applications.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV