Re: [RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP

To: "'Kok Chen'" <chen@mac.com>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 12:22:20 -0500
Yea, yea, I know ! :)) It just offended my sensibilities to see a /O ! I may
get dinged for it, but I feel better ! HI

There were a couple ND stations on yesterday, but where was SD ?? The NE
states were not as well represented this time around - I'm not sure but I
don't recall logging VT, or ME. I didn't hear MS at all.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL