Re: [RTTY] Digital DXCC or ARRL Board of Directors, respectfully: have m

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Digital DXCC or ARRL Board of Directors, respectfully: have my strong disagreement
From: Michael Haack <mikehaack@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 13:16:20 -0500
  LOTW already tracks DXCC and WAS, and already recognizes the Various
Modes including RTTY.
  There is no reason it couldn't be tracked for both a RTTY and
"DIGITAL" DXCC.

And if the RTTY DXCC award has already accepted "all digital modes...for
more the 25 years"
Why is there an obviously overwhelming reason to fix it now.??

Again, If the intention was at all to foster use of the the new modes,
wouldn't a "Digital" DXCC Award give all of us something else to chase.
I still have space on my wall, right next to my RTTY DXCC.

73, Mike WB9B