Re: [RTTY] (no subject)

To: "Duane Budd" <dcbudd@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] (no subject)
From: Richard Cariello <rlcariello@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:13:17 -0500
Bill W6WRT,
I am just getting back into RTTY myself and greatly enjoying the mode.

I am wondering why you are signing as the other station:

ME:    K1XX 599 <EXCH> <EXCH> K1XX

I would use:

ME:    k1xx 599 <exch> <exch> w6wrt (your callsign)

If conditions are bad then double the callsigns as needed to make the QSO.

Rich AA2MF