Re: [RTTY] Dash vs space, more beat this to death

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dash vs space, more beat this to death
From: Susan King <susan.k5du@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 15:26:17 +0000
Speaking totally non-technically, I prefer spaces. I have some tremor in my
mouse hand. When a sequence is hyphen-delimited I sometimes mouse up the
hyphen along with the desired characters. In the heat of the contest I
don't notice those extra hyphens and leave them in my log. The robot,
however, scours my log and tells me to remove the offending hyphens.

I think I'll send a note to WriteLog and ask that the RTTY window use a
larger font.

73, Susan K5DU