Re: [RTTY] ARRL attack on current RTTY users

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL attack on current RTTY users
From: John Becker <w0jab@big-river.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:42:58 -0600

On 11/22/2013 1:51 PM, Bill Turner wrote:
I am a little surprised that no one has brought up the question of measuring
bandwidth. We need to be careful what we ask for - we just might get it.
It may be because if this bandwidth issue is pushed to the very end we may all be using ESP to talk to each other. The handwriting has been on the wall since
some went after the win link pactor system.

Those that made that bed, enjoy your sleep.

John W0JAB
Louisiana, Missouri.