Re: [RTTY] ARRL attack on current RTTY users

To: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL attack on current RTTY users
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 00:25:07 -0600
Not to worry Don, I think the ARRL is really saying it like this:

If you like your data modes bandplan, you can keep it.  PERIOD!

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Don Hill AA5AU
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:28 PM
To: 'RTTY Reflector'

So in other words, even though many of us are not against removing the symbol rate, for the sake of argument, we are to tell the FCC that we ARE in fact against removing the symbol rate in order to preserve the existing bandwidth regulation. This is still a bit confusing to me but hopefully I'll figure it out. So far, my director appears to be against the proposal. But I get the feeling the
ARRL is going to try to ramrod this thing through.

My post to the reflector regarding the RM assigned to this proposal was sent to the moderator for approval (ARRL conspiracy?).

It's RM-11708 and so far I haven't found it up on the FCC site yet although I'm not 100% I'm looking in the right place.

73, Don AA5AU