Re: [RTTY] QRM to W1AW/0 (MO) RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QRM to W1AW/0 (MO) RTTY
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 22:35:15 -0600
I see where one way bulletins are allowed. I do not see anywhere in the rules that allow the ARRL or anyone else to just fire up on top of an in use frequency. It one entity is allowed, doesn't that open the door to all.

Shouldn't the ARRL be the leader in this area. Do as I say, not as I do.......... is not very appropriate.

Mike W0MU