Re: [RTTY] QRM to W1AW/0 (MO) RTTY

To: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QRM to W1AW/0 (MO) RTTY
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 14:26:16 -0500
Gary you should also go to the temporary Winlink site and the HFlink
site and download their "channels", they operate without a published
schedule. Stay out of the auto sub bands too even if they aren't busy,
never know when someone just has to get their very important email.

Still waiting for ZZ to tell me where to file my formal complaint about
the deaf automated Pactor stations that got me, more than once on
several bands. Good luck.

73,
Ron
K0IDT