Re: [RTTY] Lids running RTTY on the JT65 Frequency

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Lids running RTTY on the JT65 Frequency
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 16:07:23 +0000
We have been fighting this dead horse for the 40 years I been on rtty.
When there is a contest, any contest, someone on some frequency is going to
complain.
Ask the SSTV guys about what happens to them on a SSB contest.
It isn't going to change.

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.