Re: [RTTY] RU macros - my views

To: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>, David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RU macros - my views
From: iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 20:16:37 +0100
HI Jeff,
you wrote down somewhat I couldn't have written in my already log mail, well done. What I could say Jef. Us TAIL END CQ are here to suffer the same inflictions from very one other in the world ... :-) It's a pity that some times this is happening. I need a positive recognition of UR call. UR call is the one just at the left of CQ ... even if you forget the space after ...

W7RN TU IW1AYD CQIUTYWWSOMENOISE

I wouldn't not be a multiplier for anybody, I know, but it's clever to me - listen: the moon, the sun, the mom.

This same kind of "theft attempt" could be seen here here, not so often, and it's coming from the nearby East usually.

But often also who come with the call in and the exchange in the same first step make the wrong end. As they jump a step over and when I answer they have no more to say ... usually what they transmit is what I should have transmitted

TEST IW1AYD IW1AYD CQ
.....))) IW1AYD 599 070 070 XX#YYY (((....
XX#YYY 599 102 102
.....))) IW1AYD TU  HNY DE XX#YYY QRZ (((...

Unbelievable: him is stooling not my correnpondant but the QRG where I was CQing on. Usually I think him understand this his false step, but just to be sure better to fire quickly a:

TEST IW1AYD IW1AYD CQ

We had born to suffer ... <:-) ... not only our two Jeff. But also your KB# and my XX# are in tribulations, you know.

                  73 de iw1ayd Salvo