Re: [RTTY] Decoder performance on crowded bands

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Decoder performance on crowded bands
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 11:05:48 -0400

_and_ your print won't scroll up.

As long as there is no CR/LF at the *end* of my call (just a space), it
will be the first thing on the last (or active) line of your receive
window.  If that causes other "noise" to scroll out of the way, so much
the better to remove the visual clutter and make my call easier to see.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV