Re: [RTTY] Decoder performance on crowded bands

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Decoder performance on crowded bands
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 17:06:40 -0700

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:42:57 -0400, you wrote:

>I don't see how a word wrap anywhere affects anything.
>
>Jerry W4UK

REPLY:

I'm sure if you were receiving a lot of word wraps, you would see the
problem. Fortunately, most ops begin their macros with {ENTER} so you
never see it. The problem of course, is chasing down exchanges or call
signs with the mouse. Just as you are ready to click on it, it jumps
to the next line.

Not a show stopper certainly, but why annoy the receiving station if
you don't have to?

73, Bill W6WRT