Re: [RTTY] bandpass filters

To: Jeff AC0C <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] bandpass filters
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 22:02:03 -0500
Jeff:

Yes, I looked at the Array Solutions units, but boy, do they think a lot of
them ! The TXBPF was a way to get building experience with SMD's and really get
in the weeds on what these units actually do and how to measure it. It was a
great ham radio experience - and they work very well. Plus I saved many dollars
! :)

73, Jamie
WB4YDL

Sent from my iPad