Re: [RTTY] bandpass filters

To: <fia@clouddancer.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] bandpass filters
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 02:11:20 -0500
I've built one of those that we used in FD last year with excellent results. Pretty easy to build but you really need a VNA and a lot of time to get the thing tweaked for it's maximum performance.

It's a solid design; I think several teams used the design in WRTC'14.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Ron WT7AA