Re: [RTTY] Another lesson from Don

To: <RTty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Another lesson from Don
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:48:15 -0700
Hi all,

I also noted that quite a few folk were sending 001 1230 001 1230 as the
exchange, and thought it was a good idea.
However, I never did get around to changing my macro for the exchange, so I was
one of those that sent 001 001 001 1230 1230.

Next year, I will try and get this right!

I think that in the past, it was the "norm" to send it as 001 001 001 1230
1230, and any other versions of this were taken as being odd. but, times
change, views change, and it seems that I must too.

I have to admit that I did find it easier on the mouse when it was 001 1230 001
1230, so I can see the advantages of that.

What I did get confused with (and I saw this from several stations!) was
5990010011230
That was confusing, and I found that Writelog couldn't interpret it correctly.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP