Re: [RTTY] RTTY Activity outside of contests

To: zs2ez@zs2ez.co.za
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Activity outside of contests
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 16:02:57 +0000
Hi Berry, nice to see you are back on.  I saw the spot for you, but I could
not  hear you on 15 Meters.  I think most of the guys that ragchew are on
psk31 or jt65.
I have worked you at least 13 times over the years.  Sometimes I don't
answer guy if I have worked them many times.  Our last QSO was in 2000 so
it is about time we worked again.
I am mostly on 20 Meter RTTY.

I have been on 20 RTTY for over 40 years now. hi hi

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll Phone
Honor Roll CW
Honor Roll RTTY
Honor Roll 20 Meters
5BDXCC Plus 30,17,12
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.