Re: [RTTY] RTTY Activity outside of contests

To: zs2ez@zs2ez.co.za, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Activity outside of contests
From: COURYHOUSE--- via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 16:59:08 -0400
Do not despair  Barry!
I want to vintage RTTY - - have real   mechanical machines...  for  my fun
but also for   display  in SMECC museum.   too slow  to contest which all
the folks   with  computer  programs  but I am not really a   contest  person
anyway.... I am more of a gizmo/engineer  guy

Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 9/11/2016 8:12:21 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,