Re: [RTTY] RTTY Activity outside of contests

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Activity outside of contests
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 18:28:49 -0500
I also enjoy a good RTTY ragchew and used to regularly get out on 17 and 30 meters to do so. I haven't in the last 6 months or so due to my work schedule but as soon as I get this K# thing figured out, (used but new to me) I will be back out there cqing like I used to. Keep the faith Barry,we'll be back out there soon, I hope.

Phil N9LAH
Do you qualify for the WUST Award?
Verify QSO's with 13, 14 or 15 of the US Territories to qualify.
Visit http://www.metrodxclub/wust_award.htm  for more info.