Re: [RTTY] RTTY Activity outside of contests

To: "'Jim Irving'" <zl2bmh@xtra.co.nz>, <rtty@contesting.com>, "'Phil Snyder'" <n9lah@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Activity outside of contests
From: "John Barber" <john@bordertech.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 14:52:31 +0100
If anyone still needs GD on RTTY, watch out for GD4SKA very soon. I will be
QRV from Scarlett Tower from this Wednesday 14th through to the 21st and
also take in the BARTG 75 baud test at the weekend as GD0A. Any ZS contact
very welcome!
So that's a bit of activity outside of contests ... and a bit of contesting
too :-)
Please say hello if it's not too busy. I still know what the keys are for
though the typing hasn't got any better over the past 30 years!
John GW4SKA