Re: [RTTY] RTTY Activity outside of contests

To: Matthew Pitts <n8ohu@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Activity outside of contests
From: Neal Campbell <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 18:53:14 -0400
Hi Mathew

Well, most dx contacts could be automated easily (with less personalization
than even a PSK31 contact) since its signal report, name, qth, ciao-ciao.

The usage of the brag  tape has not diminished and although sometimes
annoying I try to keep interested in the PC configuration on the other side
of the contact!

Just have fun, whether its with macros or sending code with your left foot!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC

END OF SUMMER SALE
Huge discounts on FlexReady PCs!
SAVE UP TO $300 ON YOUR CUSTOM-CONFIGURED PC!!

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 6:37 PM, Matthew Pitts via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com