Re: [RTTY] One Pet Peeve

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] One Pet Peeve
From: Rich <rwnewbould@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 23:49:06 -0400
Frankly we have no control over what people send. Maybe they sent VA twice and you only received one of them. Asking for a repeat would be no worse than the folks who respond with your call twice, their call twice and the exchange three times.

Here is how I look at it. Please call me I need every contact I can get. I pay little attention to the format of their response, as I have no control over it.

Also it is not unusual for folks to shorten their exchange later in the contest when they have worked hundreds or thousands of stations and they figure most folks have their info from other bands.

Rich

K3RWN