Re: [RTTY] One Pet Peeve

To: Rich <rwnewbould@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] One Pet Peeve
From: Al Hanzl <alhanzl@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 10:56:22 -0400
I have not been contesting for very long, but quite frankly, I see a lot of the
same calls and notice the same operating techniques from contest to contest.
Most of the time I have no problem with those sending the exchange once. Gotten
used to it.
Especially the big guns.
I still send my exchange twice.
I will be operating as K2AL/1 from Vermont for tomorrow's NAQP RTTY.
Hoping for decent condx......
73
Al
K2AL