Re: [RTTY] One Pet Peeve

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] One Pet Peeve
From: Rich <rwnewbould@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:35:34 -0400
What you ask for and what you get are not always the same.

I have sent NR NR many times and get the full exchange instead. I do not care either.

"I need all the contacts I can get"

Not every operator is as seasoned as another. They may not have even considered setting up to send their NR only.

I remember when I first got into RTTY contesting and could not figure out how people were typing so fast. Then I found out about macros. LOL

I just figure that as folks become more seasoned they may catch on to what others do to be successful.