[SECC] Self Spotting

Subject: [SECC] Self Spotting
From: k4dra at yahoo.com (Dennis Arnold)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 14:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
Guys,
?
Wake up.? NQ4I could win this anytime he wanted to.? Why would he go to a
extreme of cheating?
?Do you think he spent all his time and money so he could? beat someone in QSO
Party?? Really?

?
We all know his station is one of the top stations in country.? The only reason
he opens the station up for this is to promote the Ga. QSO Party and promote
Ham radio.? It gives guys and gals a chance to come operate?and get a?feel for
what this part of the hobby is about.?Is that not what we?all want?to do
anyway?? For some reason?I was under the impression we wanted to promote this
QSO Party?? I guess?I was mistaken.? Looks like some would rather nick pick
about something that was nothing.? Oh well, hope everyone had fun.
?
73,
?
Dennis K4NV